Oldtymestockings Traditionally Restored sock machines are our top of the line sock machines.
Traditionally Restored sock machines are restored to their original, like new condition. They exemplify the look of antique sock machines newly manufactured in the early 1800s and 1900s.
The original paint on Traditionally Restored sock machines has been totally stripped. Primer has been applied to all metal parts. Then, two generous coats of paint are applied in the same manner undertaken by the original manufacturers.
||Their "like new" condition is exceptional, for Traditionally Restored sock machines look as if they just left the factory room floor.
Their physical appearance mirrors the look of sock machines produced by the historical manufacturers of antique knitting machines.
- The Automatic Knitting Machine Company
- The Home Profit Knitting Machine Company
- The Creelman Knitting Machine Company
- The Imperia Knitting Machine Company
- The Auto Knitter Knitting Machine Company
- The Cymbal Knitting Machine Company
- The Gearhart Knitting Machine Company
- The Harrison Knitting Machine Company
- The Franz and Pope Knitting Machine Company
This list is inconclusive, for there are countless makes and models of antique sock machines. Virtually every nation held a patent.
||A standard array of knitting accessories is included with each Traditionally Restored sock machine.
In addition, a completed sock and knitted samples of fingering weight, 4-ply worsted weight and super thick, chunky yarn will arrive, still attached to the machine.
Traditionally Restored sock machines are popular with knitters who want "beauty", as well as a solid workhorse.
Our selection is extensive.
Contact us to reserve a Traditionally Restored antique sock machine today.
This category contains 4 subcategories